- GEICAM Annual Report 2020
GEICAM Annual Report 2020martes 14 diciembre 2021
The GEICAM Annual Report 2020, a “digest” English version which uses excerpts from the content of the Spanish print version, is now avaliable for consultation.
This report reviews the Group’s activity through 2020, a year marked by the COVID-19, but also of great importance for GEICAM, as we celebrated our 25th anniversary. As an independent cooperative grupo, we have helped answer questions about breast cancer of great interest to both professionals and patients, contributing to improving survival and quality of life of patients.
Our research activity did not cease in 2020, and we have reflected our research studies, medical training programs and initiatives for patients on this Annual Report. During 2020, we worked on:
- 34 research studies, including clinical trials, patients registries and observational studies.
- 30 communications in both international (28 communications) and national conferences.
- 14 manuscripts, which were published in international scientific journals.
- A guide of recommendations for professionals on breast cancer management during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as an informative webinar for patients.
Our Annual Report 2020 is avaliable here.